Submitted and accepted Full paper will be published into the conference
proceedings, be invited to give the oral presentation, register after you
receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter. Abstract
will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings.
Register after you receive the acceptance letter and more details list in the
› The final version of the paper;
› Registration form;
› Scanned payment proof;
› Scanned student proof;
› Copyright agreement form.
You need to submit your full paper to us before submission deadline, which will enter the preliminary review and peer review system. And you'll be informed of the review status of your paper by the notification date, if accepted, your paper will be published into the conference proceedings/journal. Plus you'll be entitled to present your paper at the conference as well.
Registration fee included: 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation;
Paper publication; Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name tag;
Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch and coffee breaks.
You need to submit your abstract to us before submission deadline. The
conference committee will perform a brief review, and you'll be granted the
chance to present your abstract as oral presention/poster if it passes the
Registration fee included: 15 minutes Oral presentation/Poster Presentation; Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name tag; Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch and coffee breaks.
You’re simply required to fill out the Registration form for Listeners and send
it to us via email before the registration deadline. We'll contact you after we
review the form.
Registration fee included: Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name
tag; Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch and coffee break.
Two options are available to register:
1. By Credit Card through our secured platform. An invoice will be automatically emitted and emailed to your mailbox for confirming your registration.
2. By Bank Tranfer - Edit a proposal then send us a purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, our team will send you or your organization an invoice to be paid by bank transfer. Your registration will be confirmed once the payment received by CMPSE. Please note that all the costs of the bank transfer have to be taken in charge. Also pay attention that CMPSE is not subject to any taxes, the total fees amount has to be paid to CMPSE.
|Student Author/TPC Member
|Additional Paper (s)
|Presentation Only (Poster)
1. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one
2. The registration fee includes hard copy of the journal, reception, banquet, lunches, coffee-break, conference bag, conference souvenir and attending all technical sessions.
3. For all accepted papers, the registration fee needs to be paid before the deadline.
4. Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you cannot participate in the conference.
5. The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee.
6. Only one paper can be included into the journal by paying one registration fee; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (380 U.S. Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
Please note CMPSE is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation
Letter (after registration) issued by the CMPSE Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CMPSE cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign
CMPSE of Thailand, nor will CMPSE engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Thailand on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee
cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.